Pretty gross, right? Yeah, I thought so too. Josh is all impressed now because he thinks I'm super hardcore because I knew my sock wasn't covering my ankle correctly and I kept going anyway (for 4 miles.... though it's a lot easier when you're going so slowly, though maybe not because it meant my ankle was rubbing for almost an hour).
Then Josh reminded me of one of the first picture texts I ever sent him, which was my leg after I had fallen over (trying to be funny), ripped my (favorite) jeans, and skinned myself so badly I was dripping blood. I was clearly not trying to impress anyone. True story.


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! OUCH! That is going to hurt-I hope it doesn't mess up your training schedule.
Major ouch!
I am impressed with your determination to keep on going.
A walking group is starting at my house on Monday. Meet at 12:00. I know it's a crappy time in the middle of the day, but Ivy doesn't get on the bus until 11:45.
There are a few ladies who are going to come...so, if your around and want to join us we would love to have you:)
I am very impressed with 4 miles even with smooth socks. Keep up the good running. I watched a TV special on aging last night and the basic conclusion is that exercise improves what ails you and prevents what would otherwise ail you in the future.
Post a Comment