Saturday, May 29, 2010

I like my Ladies Bare, I like them Naked.

I have an admission to make: I love the Barenaked Ladies. I have loved them ever since 1998 when I visited my sister Tasha in SLC and she let me listen to "Stunt" and "Gordon" in her 4-Runner. Then in 2000 when "Maroon" came out, I kept dating a guy because he had tickets for their concert. Best. Concert. Ever. (Or, at least, definitely in my top 5).

So when BNL was in Portland, we had to go. Josh had never seen them in concert, and he loves concerts, so it wasn't really a choice.

Us before the band took the stage


BNL takes the stage


During their encore


Josh wanted me to include this little gem, a picture from the first concert we ever attended together, Counting Crows at Clark County Amphitheater (Worst. Venue. Ever.):

June 21st 2006, before the Awesomeness of ShepAlder,
there was just the awesomeness of Shepard and Alder

1 comment:

Tonya said...

The title to this post makes me laugh! And I like me some Barenaked Ladies too:)